Joint-stock company LOOP (afterwards referred to as [our company] ), in the process of running its business, considers it an important duty to protect the personal data that is collected related to the business of our company; for this reason, we have set up this policy on the use of personal data and pledge to handle all personal data both safely and appropriately.
1. Our company will, in handling personal data, comply to the laws, related ordinances and guidelines on the protection of personal data.
2. Our company will only use this personal data for purposes as notified or made public, or else gathered for a specific purpose that is clear from the situation in which it was collected. However, this does not apply for cases in which the owner’s consensus has been gained or cases that have been exempted by laws and ordinances.
3. Our company will never show or share any personal data to a third party, excepting cases in which the owner’s consensus has been gained or cases that have been exempted by laws and ordinances.
4. Our company will make efforts to retain and improve its safety systems and security in order to prevent illegal access to personal data, loss of personal data, destruction, overwriting as well as leaking of this data.
5. Our company will make efforts to manage the personal data it owns appropriately by providing education on the protection of personal data to its executive and other staff and placing staff in the position of managing director concerning the use of personal data.
6. Our company will open the undermentioned point of contact for any complaints, consultations and questions concerning the use of personal data as well as for requests to access this data and will perform these tasks appropriately and swiftly.
Point of contact concerning questions about personal data]
Date of establishment: August 9th 2018
CEO Yoshinobu Masushio